Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo Quote of the Week - Among other Thoughts

You can't photograph your thoughts.
- Stephen Johnson



I say nay to Stephen Johnson. 


You CAN photograph your thoughts. 


Photography is all about photographing your thoughts!


It's the visual expression, 


the physical embodiment, 


the.tangible.of.your.thoughts.


You photograph what you see.
You photograph what you hear.
You photograph what you smell.
You photograph what you taste.
You photograph what you feel.


You.photograph.what.you.think.


But you all know that.


Isn't it one of the reasons you enjoy photography so much?


I know it's one of my reasons.


Anyway, speaking of thoughts, here are some more of mine. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have been MIA yet again. 


Life has been quite the busy bee for me these last few weeks. 


But i start school on monday.
(nay, bring on the summer once more i say)


So I hope to get back into a working routine. 


You know, for someone who was never a fan of the day to day routines,


I sure have grown to love 'em.
(sigh)


See you on the other side of the lens!


{LPS}

No comments:

Post a Comment