Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introduction


Hello Everyone,

My name is Letty. I am a freelance photographer who has always had a love and appreciation for the things and joys that photography brings. However, I have only recently been able to really immerse myself in learning about photography and developing my skills.

This blog is intended to be somewhat of a portfolio of my preferred work and experiences along my photographic journey. I hope to someday be able to Make Captured Moments a Beautiful Part of Your World! *wink wink*

I really enjoy what I do and appreciate any chance I have at improving.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding my work or if you have feedback you would like to provide.

Have an amazing day!

-La Petite Sirène

No comments:

Post a Comment