Sunday, February 28, 2010

Signs

When I first started taking pictures, I would look to have some sort of theme to my photo shoots, such colors, concepts, objects, etc. I quickly discovered that it was not as easy as I thought it would be. There's a lot of repetition in the world and finding images that are significantly (or at least noticeably) different from each other was a real challenge. Of course I was more than happy to tackle this challenge but with only a limited time available to me to shoot, I had to drop my themed shoots and focus on developing my skills and in between that, finding my style. The following images are some of my favorites from one of my first theme shoots, I went on a "road trip" searching for signs, whether they be as ordinary as a car or more interesting than a dancing ostrich (I know great analogy ; ] ).













Once again none of these images have been altered or corrected.

Thanks for visting,

-La Petite Sirène


No comments:

Post a Comment