Thursday, July 1, 2010

Creative Focus

I have discovered something quite wonderful my friends. 


Creative focus through the use of tilt-shift lenses!


yes.


it.is.awesome.


I am still doing research on this but from the tid bits I have read,


they are pretty handy to have.


great fun to use.


and produce one of a kind, ahhh-mazing results. 
(yes, i did just use amazing with ahhh,
  they're supposed to be that good.)


google the subject. 


i.dare.ya.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


So while you go google 'creative focus' and 'tilt-shift lens' pictures,  I am off to do some more "third party" research of my own, 


you guys should really share any thoughts you have on these wonderful "new" contraptions.


{LPS}


P.S.
HAVE A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY!!!
STAY SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment