Friday, July 23, 2010

Update: Where have I been?

Hey Photo People, 


I am sorry I have been MIpA (missing in photographic action) for the past two weeks now. 


Here's the low down.


My awesome boyfriend's dad was in a car accident last week so I was in and out of the hospital with his family. 
(He is ok now, just bruised and on "house arrest" per doctors orders)


After that I spent the rest of the week catching up on the work I missed at work.
(great stuff i tell ya)


This week has been all about homework and research.


I was offered to do wedding photography for a friend next month.


Since I've never done anything like that, I wanted to be informed and be prepared. 


Unfortunately it was all for not. 


I was informed today that they hired a photography since Monday.


I love them and I'm not hurt or upset
(the wedding is in 2 weeks so trust me, i understand)


But I would have appreciated the heads up so I didn't spend the past week staying up into the wee hours of the night doing research.


Oh well. life's lessons. at least i know a little something about wedding photography now.


So this week's lesson my friends?


There's always an upside.


Even if the upside isn't the one you were expecting.


{LPS}

No comments:

Post a Comment