Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Futile Search for the Perfect Bag

I have been searching and searching for a camera bag that fits my needs. 


It has not been easy. 


For some reason a stylish yet functional bag is rare. 


I would think this is a no brainer. 


So many people are looking to stylize their things. 


I either find a bag that is functional but very boring. 


Or I find a bag that very appealing and not very functional at all. 


And I won't even get into price tags. 


That's a whole other category. 


I just want a camera bag that will fit most of my equipment but at the same time makes me feel like it reflects my personality and my photography style.


Black and grey do not fit that last bill.


If you've seen anything that may work for me, PLEASE share. 


I'm almost ready to give up the search for awhile. 


{LPS}

No comments:

Post a Comment