Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quickie

So the photo shoot from this past Saturday turned out pretty well.

I definitely got lucky with costuming because my models brought some clothes that worked well with some of the stuff I brought.

I also got lucky because I did the make up on my models and since I had rehearsed it the night before, it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

Not to toot my own horn, but some of my crew members were asking if there was a make up artist there when they saw my girls.

Yes, I am proud of myself.

But anyway, I'm glad to know that in a pinch I would be able to pull something off in regards to make up (so long as it wasn't too elaborate of course).

Well, i'm sorry I won't be able to give you a sneak peek at the images.

Shooting the models was only half the shoot.

The other half still needs to get done.

And then I have to edit them together.

Fun!

But what I can give you a sneak at is the practice engagement shoot I did this weekend with two friends of mine.

So enjoy!! And as always, feedback is much appreciated.

Have a great week!!!

Letty
{LPS}



No comments:

Post a Comment