Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photo Quote of the Week

If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff. - Jim Richardson


So I am most definitely ashamed of myself. 


I promised myself that if I didn't have anything to offer you guys on any given day in any given week, I would at the very least have the Photo Quote to give. 


I failed. 

Epically. 


Well maybe not quite so epically but, it has not been over a week since I have provided you with a quote to hopefully ponder over.


AND I'm not even posting it on a Tuesday.
(I had secretly made Tuesday the day to post, as an incentive to make Monday a happier day. . .
  you know, because then I would be excited on Monday that photo quote tuesday was "tomorrow")


Anyway enough of my rambling, I apologize and will do more than try to not let it happen again.


Now since I believe I have more than lost your interest I will be back tomorrow with my thoughts on this particular quote. 


I believe that it has the potential to speak great words of wisdom to young photographers beginning their photographic journey.


Like me!


Have a great one!


{LPS}



No comments:

Post a Comment