Thursday, May 27, 2010

straps or STRAPS!

I know we are all familiar with the standard Canon neck straps.
(Or even Nikon straps for that matter.)

You know, the ones that look like these. 


Yes, I know we are all familiar with these. 

They are stiff, uncomfortable and so plain.

Granted they are very durable. Trust me, I know.
(My Canon strap has taken quite the beating
during my futile attempts to soften the material.)

But still stiff, uncomfortable and plain.

Ugh.


So I embarked on a journey to find a softer, more comfortable and most definitely
funner alternative.
(I know, funner is not a word but I felt in this instance, it would be ok to make an exception.)


Behold the amazing neck straps from MyFunkyCamera.com.

(click on the image to see more styles)


Yes these straps are most certainly not plain.

I do not own one yet, but thus far the reviews have been great.

The inner linning is fleece (I think) for softness and comfort.

The outer lining is something decorative and fun.

In between is a light layer of padding for added support and comfort.

They have so many different styles and colors that I am having a hard time deciding which one I want to order.

I'm thinking this blue/brown scrolls one.


Be advised they are not on the cheap side. At $32 a piece, they make that Canon (or Nikon) strap sound pretty darn good. 

But if you're using your camera for extended periods of time, you may want to consider trying these out.

Or if you just really like them, adding them to your birthday/holiday wishlist.

Or for those of you fortunate enough to afford it no problem, just picking out your favorite and enjoying.

Let me know what your thoughts are whether or not you own one of these already.

{LPS}

p.s.
i totally found my signature to sign off with.
yay.





No comments:

Post a Comment