Friday, May 14, 2010

No success there...

Today I found out I am still afraid of large crowds.

Yes, I went to our local Farmer's Market tonight and I found myself unable to just take the photographs I wanted to take. I have always been shy and over the last few I have improved considerably but when it comes to large crowds, I still hold back (so no success there).

So instead of doing what I love to do (photograph), I wandered off and chose subjects in a lesser populated area (yes, success!).

So my advice to you if you are fearful of crowds is start small. Find areas where there are less  people or there is less traffic. Progressively move to areas with more people until you can finally go into a crowded area. For those of you that willing to take your fears head on, find something or someone to motivate you to jump right into the crowd. Or take someone with you to help you feel more relaxed.

But whatever you do, don't let it stop you.

{ La Petite Sirène }
P.S. 
I think I may have found my logo.   :]

No comments:

Post a Comment