Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quick Update

The headshot photo shoot went pretty well yesterday.

I was careful to be sure I was in no way telling my fellow classmates what to do.

I will admit though, that my tone in the last hour to hour and a half, may have been a window for the same complaint.

But I will not apologize for that.

I was not, bossy or disrespectful.

I was merely assertive and succinct.

Can you blame me though?

We were supposed to be done at 2 pm and people were taking their sweet time.

We were not done til after 2:30.

We started at 8 and had nothing to eat all day.

Yes, I wanted to stay on schedule.

But, it's a learning experience.

Every session is.

I'll be back with sneak peaks soon.

For now, I'm off to do another session of the Fitness calendar shoot.

{LPS}

No comments:

Post a Comment